Become a Member
The Congregational Library & Archives is a thriving research center, nationally-recognized for the study of American religious history and American Congregationalism. An annual membership supports the library's important work.
Levels and Benefits
|Dual / Family||$80|
|Contribution is fully tax deductible|
- Our monthly e-newsletter notifying you of special events, upcoming programs, new acquisitions, and collections spotlights.
- A year's subscription to the Bulletin of the Congregational Library, with topical articles, book reviews, research tips, and news about library programs.
- Access to online versions of past issues of The Bulletin.
- Early access to recordings of virtual progams.
- Special discounts on document reproduction fees, including photocopies and scanning.
- Freedom to take home books and have the borrowed books mailed to you free (books published in the last 35 years).
|Dual / Family||$200|
All benefits of the Contributor level, plus:
- Advanced discounts on document reproduction fees, including photocopies and scanning.
All benefits of the Supporter level, plus:
- Private tour of the collection for you and up to 5 guests by appointment (Restrictions from Covid apply).
- Any scanning requests can be upgraded to a USB drive in the mail for no additional charge.
- Ability to schedule a dedicated two-hour consultation with our archivist or librarian on a specific research topic of your choice.
Levels and Benefits
Fill out the membership form and start receiving your benefits today!
Payments can be made by mail using check or money order, or online through PayPal. Checks should be made payable to The Congregational Library & Archives and sent to:
The Congregational Library & Archives
14 Beacon Street
Boston, MA 02108
Download and complete this membership form. Please return it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or print and mail it with your check.
Join or renew via PayPal
Click on the "Pay Now" button below. This will take you to the secure PayPal website.
We are interested in better serving our members, so please indicate in the Purpose field your motivation for joining us, for example: an interest in Church history, members' online access, a service such as reference, photocopying, digital copies.