2024 Annual Appeal
Inspired by our Founding 56: The Congregational Library’s Original Collection digital exhibition opening in November 2023, we are proud to launch our Founding 56 Annual Appeal. In the spirit of the exhibition, donations received will be invested in areas that continue to support our founding mission: collections, 14 Beacon library maintenance, personnel, research, and accessibility.
In addition to support from private and public foundations, contributions received will help us to:
- secure acquisitions that enlarge upon the themes and encourage further study of our original collection materials;
- upgrade the HVAC system that regulates our magnificent Reading Room, the collection stacks, the Librarian and adjoining offices;
- support collection inventory, material archiving, and NEHH transcription;
- offer research fellowships to forward interpretation and dissemination of our collection’s importance;
- provide paid internships to prepare the next generation of library professionals; and,
- improve virtual event experiences by investing in online platforms and technology.
A donation of $50 or more ($25 for students) will automatically qualify you as a member of the Congregational Library & Archives, so please consider a donation today thorugh the form below and help us continue building on our Founding 56!